Please support the work and mission of our parish by contributing electronically. Click here to sign up!
This is a great way to simplify your giving and ensure we can continue our important work throughout this pandemic.
MASS REOPENING INFORMATION [UPDATED JULY 27, 2020]
Because of the continued threat of Covid-19, there is important information and guidelines which should be read through prior to your return to Mass. Click the button below to access the complete Mass guidelines. Beginning Tuesday July 28, face masks are required at all Masses and gatherings on parish property for those age 3 and over. If you would like to attend Mass but do not have a face mask, please notify a Minister of Welcome when you arrive, and they can provide one to you while supplies last.
Click below for the statement issued by Bishop Doherty regarding the extension of the dispensation from the obligation of Sunday Mass attendance until Nov. 1, 2020. Thank you!
DAILY MASS INFORMATION
- The Consecrated Host can only be received on the hand, and not directly on the tongue at this time.
- We will be suspending the exchange of the sign of peace.
- We ask you not to hold hands during the Lord’s prayer.
- We will discontinue the use of holy water fonts.
- The sanitizing of our church, including the use of an EPA approved sanitizer for killing the Covid-19 virus between all Masses;
- Adjustments to our ventilation to maximize the use of fresh outside air;
- Modifying seating for the maximized use of our church to enable distancing between families;
- Proper training of individuals to be at each Mass assisting and directing parishioners and visitors;
- The acquisition of face masks to be distributed to those who do not have their own, as well as alcohol based hand sanitizer available to visitors as you enter the the church, and available for use during and after Mass.
Adoration is currently taking place in the Holy Spirit Chapel in order to allow for greater distancing, with the entrance limited to the North doors. See below for our Eucharistic Adoration schedule: