If your teen has completed the prerequisite year, your teen is ready to start the Confirmation process, which looks like this…
- One Year, starting with the Day of Recollection (required) and ending with Confirmation Mass the following year
- Monthly formation meetings
- Completing, in their own handwriting, a packet of 100 questions. Non-mandatory study sessions will be held to assist with this task.
- Taking a test covering 50 questions from the packet and scoring at least 60% at the last class
- Attending the mandatory Confirmation Retreat at Bradford Woods
Who is Jesus? Morality and Service The Sacraments Scripture and Tradition Prayer Sin and Reconciliation Mary and the Saints The Liturgy The Eucharist The Church Confirmation and the Holy Spirit Incarnation, Trinity, Confirmation
If you have any questions or would like more information, please complete the following form and we will contact you directly, or reach out to us at email@example.com: