REPORT AN INCIDENT
Who Should Make Reports
- Victims of child sexual abuse by a person ministering on behalf of the Church
- Persons with a suspicion that a child may be sexually abused by a person ministering on behalf of the Church
- Persons concerned about violations about our Code of Conduct regarding appropriate behavior with children by any person ministering on behalf of the Church
How to Make a Report
- The local Child Protection Services agency (Hotline: 800-800-5556); or
- A local law enforcement agency.
Under Indiana law, it is a criminal act not to make such a report. This law applies to all adults without exception.
- Doris May, Victim Assistance Minister & Head of Pastoral Response Team: (765) 464-4988
- Kurt Wolf, Diocesan Investigator: (765) 269-4666 or 800-533-7018
Please compose a detailed description of the facts/incidents of the abuse and send it to Mr. Kurt Wolf: P.O. Box 260, Lafayette, IN 47902.